HOROZ LOGISTICS has been aware of the importance and future potential of rail transportation and successfully integrated railway to other logistics services in its portfolio.
HOROZ LOGISTICS has been involved in especially domestic railway operations since the early years of its establishment. This gives us the ability to move and deliver cargo nationwide despite weather conditions or seasonality factors. In addition to domestic operations, Horoz offers services for import/export cargo connected via railway to Eastern Europe, CIS countries and Middle East.
Rail Freight Forwarding Services
• Rail freight forwarding solutions through the corridor between Western and Central Europe, Balkans, Middle East and CIS countries and Turkey
• Provision of a wide range of wagons; Habis type boxcars, 4 axle-wagons, platforms or open-topped wagons
• Ability to serve by block trains
• Scheduled departures
• Reliable delivery times
• Freight forwarding services to Russia, Baltic Countries and CIS Countries in connection with Europe
• Container forwarding with “shippers own” or “railway owned”, open or close trailer wagons
• Port-factory transportations in connection with domestic railways