Horoz Bolloré Logistics Projects has all the expertise and competency for the logistics solutions required by the main industries of Energy, Construction and Machinery.
· All transport solutions as required by the scope of shipment are always well-studied in details before taking it to the field.
· It is always supervised by concerned Horoz Bolloré Logistics Horoz staff during the site handling (port operations, haulage operations, site offloading operations, etc..).
· Vessel/Aircraft Chartering with Charter-Party (C/P) Agreements
· International Roadfreight Handling that requires the use of special trailer types with necessary permits (hydraulic low-bed, etc..)
· Inland Haulage Solutions that requires the use of special trailer types with necessary permits (hydraulic low-bed, SPMT, etc..)
· Preliminary Route Survey Studies as conducted at RFQ-pricing stage (pre-check of possible by-pass solutions, bridge strengthening needs, various civil works en-route, etc..)
· Engineering Route Survey Studies as conducted prior shipment (final clarification of by-pass solutions, bridge strengthening needs, various civil works en-route, etc.. according to which the road permit application is made to the Road Directorate)
· Load/Discharge/Installation Solutions with mobile cranes, hydraulic jacks, etc... (including but not limited to the vessel operations, barge handling, site installation/offloading onto foundation, etc..)
· Port and Storage Services
· Certified Lashing (L/S/D) Services
· 3rd Party Surveyor Services
· Cost-effective stowage and storage optimization solutions (vessel stowage plan, storage area planning, trailer disposition calculations,etc..)
· Global service coverage with Horoz Bolloré Logistics Projects Network mainly as specific to the Industrial Projects and Oil & Gas industries which comes with the excellent knowledge of the local environments, specialized operational planning, shipment-specific transport management of heavy items and high flexibility of operations solutions for each an every stage of the handling of heavy-lift, super heavy-lift and/or out-of-gauge cargo.